Ingredients for 8 balls:
- Dried chickpeas: 120g
- Egg: 1
- Garlic: a thin slice
- Tomato paste: a tsp
- Rinsed capers: 1 tbsp.
- Parsley: a twig
- The peel of half a lemon
- Extra virgin olive oil: 2 tbsps.
- Soak the chickpeas according to the packaging directions and boil them.
- Blend the egg, the tomato paste, the chickpeas, and the garlic. Season to taste and put it into a bowl.
- Add oat to the right consistency.
- Make the balls as big as a walnut and bake for about 10 minutes at 180.
- Prepare the sauce: blend the parsley, the capers, the oil, the grated lemon peel and the salt (it is too thick, some little water).
- Serve the balls with their sauce.
Here is the result!